It’s like she’s looking right into my soul with her utterly gorgeous big eyes.
Well, dear anon, as long I don’t know who you are I can’t marry you. You see, the only thing I know about you is this grey head. I don’t know what you like, specially what you most love, where do you live, if we are in the same timeline…
- 2 months.
- It depends. I usually don’t treat people as they want to be, but as they need. With lame jokes and a lot of moments from which they can make fun of me. I think I’m a good friend. Sometimes.
- The Internet
- Doctor Who
- The smell of a new book
mark gatiss and neil gaiman need to take over the writing. the doctor’s wife and night terrors are the only episodes that felt like DW episodes
I agree completely
The Doctor’s Wife was surely one of my favorite episodes of all time, but The Night Terrors wasn’t bad. I mean, it was a weak episode with a sloppy plot. It could be a lot better, but it wasn’t. (Mark Gatiss’ episodes usually tend to be not so good…)
The last time I felt jealous was because of Emma, she went to see Much Ado About Nothing and the Doctor Who Experience. Jelly as peanut butter could be.
- I don’t like loud conversations, especially when someone have a protestant pastor way of talking;
- I never had a girlfriend;
- My dog’s name is Spock and he is a black lab;
- I like to “read” people, imagine how they feel, what motivates them to live to do what they do… It’s kinda weird, but I like humanity;
- I have the Joel Barish’s syndrome: I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention;
- Not seriously, I didn’t love anyone for a long, long time. I could say I “fancied” or had a crush, not loving;
- I still love Doctor Who, even with the Moffucked plots;
- I don’t like my father. In fact, sometimes I hate him. It’s not something I can change, he raised me like this;
- This made me wanting so heavy to have a family, a couple of little nerd kids with my cheeks and eyes… I know, sick;
- I like to create and imagine things, without this I’d probably dead by now.
MIRANDA, Kirk Douglas G.
Writing a book, being happy doing what I’ll do for living and and having a happy family.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - How old I am.
- K- What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
- Please guys.
It’s ok, Dobby, I know you just want to protect me…
In The Impossible Astronaut the Doctor invites everyone to Utah at 16:30 MDT.
In Let’s Kill Hitler the Doctor’s death record says he died in Utah at 17:02 MDT.
Exactly 32 minutes.
“You’ll be fine for 31 minutes. You’ll be dead in 32 minutes.”